Bon Secours Hospice provides Bereavement Services to support families after the death of a loved one. These programs are free of charge and open to Bon Secours Hospice families, plus anyone in the community (as space allows).
Grief programs include:
- Monthly grief workshops (online)
- Support groups (in-person & online)
- Service of Remembrance (in-person & online)
- Counseling (phone and video; only available to Bon Secours Hospice families)
- Referrals to other resources
To register for programs or for additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-433-4710.
Note: Additional grief programs in the Richmond, Virginia area are available here.